Re: RFS: mirage

Hi,

2011/8/22 Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org>
Disclaimer: I don't intend to sponsor this package. The following
review is *not* comprehensive:

* Eugenio 'g7' Paolantonio <me@medesimo.eu>, 2011-08-22, 17:48: You binary package dependencies are wrong. (You really should pay attention to that when converting between helpers...) See Python Policy 3.3.1.

Did you mean 3.1.1? There is not a 3.3.1 section in http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/python-policy/ch-programs.html
I see that I should add something to the dependencies something like:
python (< 2.7)
Am I right?

Why your override_dh_auto_build is empty?

Because of this: http://wiki.debian.org/Python/Packaging#Example_2:_Python_application
Quote:

We have to add override_dh_auto_build: line because dh detected setup.py file and wants to build modules for all.

--
Jakub Wilk

Thank you for your response,
Ciao,