Re: RFS: python-formalchemy

Thank you for help. I don't know too much about DPMT, and I'll reading
it doc after back home. Would you tell me where can I find it's repo?
Or how can I contact with Carl? I checked wnpp list and it seems in
RFP status, and upstream repo don't have debian directory, so I sent
ITP.
I download packages from pypi, and it works fine for my company. I'm
sorry but I don't find it in google, would you tell me what is paster
templates?
Thanks again.