Sponsor for accessibility packages

Hi,

I would like to have some sponsoring about three packages for Debian
that I'd like to add and maintain in the distro. I worked very much on
them with the a11y team, but now I'd like to ask for sponsoring
officially.

The packages are edbrowse, speeced-up and speakup-tools. The 1st is an
update, it's a NMU. The two others are new packages, useful to use a
(free or not) speech synthetiser with speakup.

For details, see bugs 634933, 634934, 598162.

I stay available for any question., comment or feedback

Thanks,

Regards,

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

accelibreinfo, votre partenaire en informatique adaptée aux déficients visuels

Tél.: 06.76.34.93.37

Mail: mengualjeanphi@free.fr

Site Web: http://www.accelibreinfo.eu