Re: RFS: taxbird (updated package)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: RFS: taxbird (updated package)
- From: Olaf Dietsche <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 12:26:32 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20110730095339.GD31060@l04.local> (Michael Tautschnig's message of "Sat, 30 Jul 2011 10:53:40 +0100")
- References: <20101130230337.GD79388@l04.local> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20110710215205.GA72060@l04.local> <email@example.com> <20110711190038.GA73220@l04.local> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20110721131318.GF35873@l04.local> <email@example.com> <20110730095339.GD31060@l04.local>
Michael Tautschnig <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> I added NMU-diffs for the debian changes only, because I think adding
>> the upstream diffs from libgeier 0.11 to 0.12 and taxbird from 0.15 to
>> 0.16 don't add any value.
> I suppose that's fine. I've now done the following:
> - Built libgeier and uploaded to DELAYED/5.
> - Fixed the build-dep of taxbird to use glade instead of glade-gnome as there is
> some semi-broken transition going on. Noted the change in the changelog.
> - Built and uploaded taxbird to DELAYED/7.
I've seen build problems on
The build problem could be fixed by adding autotools-dev to the build
What should I do next? Just wait for a bug report?
Upload taxbird 0.16-0.2 with a fixed Build-Depends?
Something else ...?