RFS: lesstif2

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "lesstif2".

 * Package name    : lesstif2
   Version         : 1:0.95.2-2
   Section         : libs

Other boilerplate info can be found on the pts page:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/l/lesstif2.html

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://expo.debian.net/package/lesstif2

Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
command:

  dget -x http://expo.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lesstif2/lesstif2_0.95.2-2.dsc

These changes involve mostly just modernizing the package, but a really
important one is eliminating the libxpm embedded code copy, which is good
from a security standpoint.  I also have my changes staged and ready to
commit to the collab-maint svn if you would like to review there.

Kind regards,
Michael Gilbert