Re: RFS: radiotray (updated package)

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 01:17:35PM +0200, Jan Hrdina wrote:

Hi,

> I am looking for somebody, who would upload new version 0.6.4-0.1
> of package "radiotray" to Debian. It is an online radio stream player for
> tray and the new version fixes lots of important bugs and adds localization
> support.

This package is currently maintained by Elías Alejandro Año Mendoza, did
you contact him about a new upstream release?
You can also just open a wishlist bug against the package and offer
your patches there.

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.