Updates on debexpo
A few brief updates on expo.debian.net:
* I intend to import the passwords and accounts and packages from
* expo.debian.net has had a bunch of bugs fixed.
* The canonical place for getting the code is the git.debian.org
repository that http://wiki.debian.org/Debexpo mentions.
* Arno is working on some text cleanups.
* Arno (daemonkeeper), Signum (Christoph Haas), and I are working out the
details of the production debexpo deployment. There are a few kinks here
in terms of what particular VM is best-suited to what we want to do, so
expect a delay of a day or two.
* The bug tracker used to have a problem where I couldn't mark bugs as
fixed, but that has been resolved due to Lo-lan-do on #alioth!
* The debexpo app now has a "Reset my password" function, which it did not