RFS: wizznic

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "wizznic".

* Package name    : wizznic
  Version         : 0.9.2-preview2-1
  Upstream Author : Jimmy Christensen <dusteddk@users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://sf.net/wizznic/
* License         : GPL-3
  Section         : games

It builds these binary packages:
wizznic    - Implementation of the arcade classic Puzznic
wizznic-data - Implementation of the arcade classic Puzznic (data)

It has 2 type of --pedantic notice:
P: wizznic source: source-contains-prebuilt-windows-binary
P: wizznic source: source-contains-prebuilt-binary
I'm already contact the upstream for this issues, and he said that a next
release would be more cleaner, because this is a preview version.

The upload would fix these bugs: 635058

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I play this game a lot and I think it would be interesting to have it in Debian. There are some puzzles games, but not with the same concept. Besides, the upstream author answers emails very quickly because it is a game still in development.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wizznic/wizznic_0.9.2-preview2-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Tony Palma

--