Re: RFS: mpg321 (updated package)

Hi,

On 25 Ιουλ 2011, at 23:27, Kilian Krause <kilian@debian.org> wrote:

Hi Nanakos,

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 03:15:43PM +0300, Nanakos Chrysostomos wrote:
I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.2.13-3
of my package "mpg321".
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mpg321/mpg321_0.2.13-3.dsc

Lintian does in fact moan about debian/patches/debian- changes-0.2.13-3 which reads as if it were created unintentionally. Yet as you're upstream I'm letting this upload through as it's somewhat implicitly marked "taken from upstream". Please make sure that patches have a properly formatted header with some information where they came from any why they were neccessary next
time.

Sorry for that but I must have forgotten from when it was created.

So, built, signed, uploaded.

Thanks!

And just for my curiosity: why did't you make this change a 0.2.14 release
upstream? There's a lot of patches in Debian for you being upstream
yourself.

Because I want to close some more bugs and add some functionality so to proceed to 0.2.14.

Cheers,
Chris.

--
Best regards,