Re: RFS: qasmixer (updated package)

Hi Sebastian,

On Sun, 2011-07-24 at 19:08 +0200, Sebastian H. wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.12.2-2
> of my package "qasmixer".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> qasmixer   - ALSA sound mixer with a size adaptive Qt GUI

> The upload would fix these bugs: 635233

> main contrib non-free
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qasmixer/qasmixer_0.12.2-2.dsc

Thanks for your work!

As a best practice such a cosmetic update shouldn't be shipped as new
upload.

Just as a reminder: New uploads that are not a new upstream release must
always reuse the orig.tar.* that's already in the archive. Otherwise the
upload will fail.

Please check if there's any more substantial edit to also needs fixing
and include this fix with that.

If there's long time (read: weeks) without any need to update anything
else please come back and we can throw in this update as a
check-if-is-still-buildable-in-unstable or so.

Sorry!

--
Best regards,
Kilian