Re: RFS: libspctag

Hi Jérôme,

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 02:57:41AM +0200, Jérôme SONRIER wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libspctag".
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libspctag/libspctag_0.1-1.dsc

sorry for taking so long to get a bit of free time to acutally have a look
at this. Your package looks good except for a "Version: 0.1-1" entry in
debian/control which I've removed.

The libspctag-dev could technically also be of arch all as it doesn't
contain any binary code. As you may want to include the static lib at some
time I'd like to keep this arch=any for now.

With the above fix I've build, signed and uploaded your package. Thanks!

--
Best regards,
Kilian