Re: RFS: autoconf-archive (updated package)

Hi Bastien,

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 02:05:31PM +0200, Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 20110717-1
> of my package "autoconf-archive".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> autoconf-archive - Autoconf Macro Archive

actually no:
E: autoconf-archive source: git-patches-not-exported

As we've had this in the last upload already and it seems to be git-pkg and
lintian not equally sure on what is considered good and what isn't, I've
nevertheless built, signed and uploaded your new version.

Thanks!

--
Best regards,
Kilian