RFS: eviacam

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "eviacam".

* Package name    : eviacam
  Version         : 1.5.2
  Upstream Author : Cesar Mauri <cesar@crea-si.com>
* URL             : http://viacam.org
* License         : GPL
  Section         : x11

It builds these binary packages:
eviacam    - A cross platform webcam based mouse emulator

My main motivation for maintaining this software is due to the
lack of a full featured, well maintained replacement.

Enable Viacam (aka eViacam) is a mouse replacement software that
moves the pointer as you move your head. It works on standard
computer equipped with a web camera. No additional hardware is
required. Based on the award winning Facial Mouse software.

Launched in 2008, it is a mature and actively maintained project
whose main purpose is to provide an alternative access method
for people with disabilities.  In fact some of its contributors
are actual users of the software.

I was able to fix most Lintian errors and warnings, but I feel that to fix the remaining warnings I would need some help.

W: eviacam source: non-native-package-with-native-version
W: eviacam source: empty-debian-diff

The upload would fix bug: 634840

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/eviacam/eviacam_1.5.2.dsc

- Bug: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=634840