Re: RFS: Jampal (2nd try)

Hi Arno

Thanks for your comments. I am fixing the items you mention as well as
the ones from Benoît.
Which VCS links are you referencing in the control file? I am using the
sourceforge.net subversion for the debian files, is there a better choice?
I am cleaning up the descriptions for jampal and tagbkup.
Regarding openoffice, I am removing it from the dependency lists. It is
only used for a couple of commands and I have added error messages to
those that will tell the user if he needs openoffice/libreoffice and
does not have it.
I shall be creating a new package soon.

Regards
Peter