Re: RFS: steadyflow (now in Ubuntu)

Hi,

> I have updated my steadyflow package on mentors to the latest upstream version
> 0.1.7, based on the version of the package I got approved into Ubuntu Oneiric.
> I would be grateful if someone could review and sponsor the package.
>
> I'm upstream and a DM, and if I have the DM-Upload-Allowed flag set on this
> package, I'll be able to maintain it from now on in both Debian and Ubuntu
> without any need for further sponsorship.

The package looks mostly fine as far as the formal aspects are concerned, but
there are two practical problems:

- libappindicator-dev doesn't exist in Debian, and I do have certain doubt that
  the autobuilders would successfully resolve the alternative depends to hello.
  I'd suggest removing libappindicator-dev from the build dependencies.
- The package FTBFS:

dh_auto_configure -- -DCOMPILE_GSETTINGS_ON_INSTALL=OFF
[...]
-- Checking for libappindicator...
-- checking for module 'appindicator-0.1'
--   package 'appindicator-0.1' not found
-- checking for a minimum Vala version of 0.12.0
CMake Error at cmake/ValaVersion.cmake:88 (message):
  Vala version 0.12.0 or greater is required.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:35 (ensure_vala_version)

Hope this helps,
Michael