Re: RFS: cmsmadesimple

Hi,

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "cmsmadesimple".
>
> * Package name    : cmsmadesimple
>   Version         : 1.9.4.1-1
>   Upstream Author : Ted Kulp, ted@cmsmadesimple.org
> * URL             : http://www.cmsmadesimple.org
> * License         : mixed: GPL-2+, GPL-3+, LGPL-2.1, LGPL-3
>   Section         : web
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> cmsmadesimple - scalable content management system
> cmsmadesimple-l10n - scalable content management system - localization files
> #p(lzlG8N>hB.j4
>
> The upload would fix these bugs: 608888

[...]

Sorry for taking so long for anyone to respond. Indeed this is a very nice
example of making proper use of existing Debian packages, despite upstream
shipping all the duplicate code. The only remaining point is
modules/Printing/tcpdf/fonts/: it wouldn't occur to me as a surprise to find
this freefont code to be part of some of the *-freefont packages!?

One suggestion for the package install procedure, though: why do you first
install all the files and afterwards remove them again via an override in
debian/rules? Wouldn't it be much cleaner to only install the desired files?

Anyhow, built, signed, and uploaded. But as a new upstream version is already
available, there is a chance for you to update the packaging as well :-)

Thanks a lot for your work,
Michael