Re: RFS: libpar2 (reupload to Debian)

On 07/07/2011 10:43 PM, Paul Wise wrote:

> There is one lintian warning:
>
> I: libpar2-0: no-symbols-control-file usr/lib/libpar2.so.0.0.1

Ups, yes. Symbols file added.

> Two cppcheck warnings:
>
> [libpar2.h:29]: (error) Memory leak: LibPar2::par1Repairer
> [libpar2.h:30]: (error) Memory leak: LibPar2::par2Repairer

Fixed, thanks for checking with cppcheck, didn't think of that.

> Since you are essentially upstream now, will you be attempting to get
> admin access to the upstream sourceforge project?

I don't think so. The sourceforge project is for many programs developed
for par2 file handling and I'm more thinking of hosting "my" libpar2 in
a separate project. But currently I have no concrete plans in that
direction.

Thanks for checking the package, a new version should be available at
the mentors.debian.net and in the git-repository at alioth.

Cheers,

 aNdreas