RFS: xxxterm (2nd attempt)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "xxxterm".

* Package name    : xxxterm
  Version         : 1.399-1
  Upstream Author : Marco Peereboom <marco@peereboom.us>, Stevan Andjelkovic <stevan@student.chalmers.se>, Edd Barrett <vext01@gmail.com>, Todd T. Fries <todd@fries.net>
* URL             : http://opensource.conformal.com/wiki/XXXTerm
* License         : ISC
  Section         : web

It builds these binary packages:
xxxterm    - Minimalist's web browser

The upload would fix these bugs: 631655

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I've been using xxxterm for a long time now, and I believe other users
could benefit from this package being available on the base Debian
distribution.

The number of users for this package will probably be a small subset of
all Debian users, as the web browser provided by it seems to have a
focus on security.  Thus, web power users will still be willing to user
other browsers such as iceweasel and chromium.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xxxterm/xxxterm_1.399-1.dsc

Kind regards,
--
Luis Henriques