Re: RFS: qasmixer

Hi Sebastian,

Sebastian H. wrote:
> Ok, I've read through a few of the doc pages, fixed some (most?) of the
> issues and prepared a new package.
> lintian from squeeze now doesn't report any problems anymore.
> Except for the too new standards 3.9.2 but that's because
> lintian is too old.

Looks good. Just use a versioned URL [1] for the Format field in
debian/copyright.

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/dep/web/deps/dep5.mdwn?view=markup&pathrev=174

> [...]
>
> > Oh and I forgot to mention, you should open an ITP bug against the wnpp
> > pseudo-pacakge and add the proper instruction to close it in your
> > debian/changelog [1].
> >
> > [1] http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.html#newpackage
>
> I've tried the bugreport utility from squeeze to report an ITP but it
> seems to have crashed before sending. I can try it again with the sid
> version tomorrow.

You can also report the bug via email [2] if really reportbug doesn't
work for you.

[2] http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Cheers,

--