Re: RFS: latex-mk (updated package)

Hi Wences,

On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 00:05 -0600, Wences René Arana Fuentes wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.1-1
> of my package "latex-mk".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> latex-mk   - tool for managing LaTeX projects

> main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/latex-mk/latex-mk_2.1-1.dsc

Thanks for taking care of updating this package.

Some questions and comments are though:

- Your debian/copyright link points to
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/dep/web/deps/dep5.mdwn?op=file&rev=135 which
is no longer accessible

- you may want to tell upstream there is a CVS dir still left under
testsuite/texfiles/CVS

- you may further want to tell your upstream that their tarball
ships .pc

- Your debian/changelog doesn't tell that you've updated your email
address in the maintainers field

- Just for the record: It's "upstream" not "upstreamer" ;-)

- Your package still uses debhelper 7. You may want to bump that to 8

Anyway, built, signed, uploaded.

--
Cheers,
Kilian