Re: RFS: calamaris (updated package)

Hi Daniel,

On Mon, 2011-06-27 at 20:30 -0500, Daniel Echeverry wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.99.4.0-14
> of my package "calamaris".

> It builds these binary packages:
> calamaris  - log analyzer for Squid or Oops proxy log files

> The upload would fix these bugs: 624120, 626242, 627467, 627708

> main contrib non-free
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/calamaris/calamaris_2.99.4.0-14.dsc

thanks for your work. Build, signed, uploaded. Comments are though:

1. debhelper is still at 7. For the next upload bump to 8 would be in
order.

2. calamaris has Depends: perl5 hardcoded. Any reason not to use
${perl:Depends} instead?

3. override_dh_auto_build: is empty in debian/rules -- why?

4. debian/watch is still at v2

5. Your patches still miss some description:
I: calamaris source: quilt-patch-missing-description cachelogfile.diff
I: calamaris source: quilt-patch-missing-description
deprecation_warning_perl.diff
I: calamaris source: quilt-patch-missing-description fix_manpage.diff

6. Though you have a patch to fix manpages there's a lot
hyphen-used-as-minus-sign in calamaris.1 (see lintian --pedeantic -I for
help)

7. You're shipping a debian/.pc/ directory in your upload?!

Thanks for stepping up as new maintainer!

--
Best regards,
Kilian