Re: RFS: debconf-kde (ping)

> [...]
>
> It seems that no one has found the time to sponsor this package so far,
> hence I
> just did that and uploaded it. It looks mostly ok, apart from a few
smaller
> issues, which should be addressed in future versions:
>
> - There is no Homepage field and also no watch file.
> - There is a symbols file, but that has a two problems: it's called
>   libdebconf-kde.symbols, and not libdebconf-kde0.symbols; second, you
>   should
>   preferably use the c++ pattern of dpkg-gensymbols, which was
introduced
>   in
>   dpkg-dev 1.5.18.
> - Lintian will also tell you the following:
> I: debconf-kde-dbg: capitalization-error-in-description debian Debian
>   (and similarly for all other packages)
Hi!
Wow, great! Thanks for sponsoring this package! I'm currently working with
pkg-kde on maintaining it under the pkg-kde-team umbrella, all the issues
you mentioned above have been fixed in our Git branch :)
Anyway, this means Debian is ready for Muon and Apper now ;) (as well as
for a generic KDE Debconf-frontend)
Cheers,
   Matthias