Re: freej - FTBFS (#614458)

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 09:09:20PM +0100, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> Even though it may seem as yet another burden despite the long wait: have you
> had any chance to speak to your co-maintainers? Or heard back from them (some of
> them seem to be CC'ed)?
>
> If they're unwilling to continue to work on this package that's quite a shame;
> but then I'd be happy to review your new code and changes and possibly sponsor
> an upload. But I'd seriously refrain from stepping on your co-maintainers' toes,
> so please first try to go this route.

I've reviewed freej-0.11git20110307 and made some private comments to Jaromil,
I've not reviewed the latest version freej_0.11git20110420 as stated in
#614458, in fact it gives 404. Anyhow please go ahead!

filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net - 0x6B79D401 - ⠠⠵

UNIX is simple, but it just takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
-- Dennis Ritchie