Re: RFS: shedskin (a Python-to-C++ compiler written in Python)

* Paul Boddie <paul@boddie.org.uk>, 2011-06-25, 18:46:
http://packages.boddie.org.uk/dists/lenny/paul/source/shedskin_0.8-1.dsc

Err, lenny? I hope you understand that you are supposed to build and test your packages in unstable, not oldstable. :)

With regard to package quality, I think only a few policy-related changes need to be made.

The correct course of action would be to fix them first, and _then_
request sponsorship.

The lintian report looks pretty bad:

W: shedskin source: dh_pycentral-is-obsolete line 52
W: shedskin source: debhelper-but-no-misc-depends shedskin
I: shedskin source: missing-debian-source-format
W: shedskin source: build-depends-on-python-dev-with-no-arch-any
P: shedskin source: direct-changes-in-diff-but-no-patch-system setup.py and 3 more
W: shedskin source: debian-rules-missing-recommended-target build-arch
W: shedskin source: debian-rules-missing-recommended-target build-indep
W: shedskin source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.8.4 (current is 3.9.2)
I: shedskin source: debian-watch-file-is-missing
P: shedskin: no-upstream-changelog
P: shedskin: copyright-refers-to-symlink-license usr/share/common-licenses/GPL
I: shedskin: copyright-with-old-dh-make-debian-copyright
P: shedskin: no-homepage-field

--
Jakub Wilk