Re: RFS: sahi

Hi,

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sahi".
>
> * Package name    : sahi
>   Version         : 3.20110213-2
>   Upstream Author : Narayan Raman & contributors
> * URL             : http://sahi.co.in/w/sahi
> * License         : Apache License, Version 2.0
>   Section         : java
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> sahi       - Web Automation and Test Tool

[...]
> I would be glad if someone check and uploaded this package for me.

Well, you'll first need to sort out licensing issues:

- debian/copyright doesn't tell anything about the license of Debian packaging.
  Please go for DEP-5 format with all the necessary information.
- Several java source files lack license and copyright information. Upstream
  should sort that out first.

Best,
Michael