Re: RFS: lastfmlib

Hi,

Sorry for the huge delay...

[...]
> Updated package available in the collab-maint git repo, let me know if
> you want me to upload to mentors instead.

Well, I'd be fine with that, but the package doesn't build for me :-(

Doing a simple git-buildpackage I'm seeing first

./configure: line 14755: gtest-config: command not found

and then, probably as a consequence thereof,

testrunner-testrunner.o: In function `main':
/home/tautschnig/debian/lastfmlib/liblastfmlib/lastfmlib/unittest/testrunner.cpp:22: undefined reference to `testing::InitGoogleTest(int*, char**)'
/home/tautschnig/debian/lastfmlib/liblastfmlib/lastfmlib/unittest/testrunner.cpp:24: undefined reference to `testing::UnitTest::GetInstance()'
/home/tautschnig/debian/lastfmlib/liblastfmlib/lastfmlib/unittest/testrunner.cpp:24: undefined reference to `testing::UnitTest::Run()'
(and a huge number of further undefined references)

Could you please look into this and ping me, once the problem is addressed?

Thanks a lot,
Michael