Re: RFS: hiredis - Minimalistic C client library for Redis

Hi,

Sorry for getting back to this with such a large delay.

[...]
> > just one major problem: all files in adapter/ and
> > the example* and test.c files lack both copyright and license information.
> > Please persuade upstream to get this fixed.
>
> I'm going to contact upstream as soon as possible. Thanks for the pointer.
> What would be a viable solution? I mean, is a new upstream release needed,
> or just a statement from the upstream author (e.g. on the project's
> bugtracker, to which d/copyright will point) is enough? The second solution
> does not exlude the first of course (the files will be fixed in a
> subsequent release) but would permit the package to enter Debian without
> waiting and to not block other packages that depend on this (e.g. webdis
> which is an ITP).

I've uploaded your package as-is. Yet it would be nice if upstream could, with a
future new upstream release, add all this information to the source files.

Best regards,
Michael