Re: RFS: xbae

Hi,

> Hello all,
>
> I'm seeking a sponsor for the 'xbae' package [1], a Motif/Lesstif matrix widget
> library.  It's already in the archive but orphaned since 2009 [2]; it's going
> to become a reverse-dependency of one of my other packages, grace [3], which
> gives me an incentive to keep it in good shape.  Xbae is in section 'main',
> builds two binary packages (libxbae4 and libxbae-dev), and is generally
> well-behaved.

[...]

Thanks a lot for adopting an orphaned package. I've reviewed your changes and
very much appreciate all the cleanup you did. There are just two issues, as
pointed out by current lintian, that must be addressed:

E: libxbae-dev: non-empty-dependency_libs-in-la-file usr/lib/libXbae.la
(cf. http://wiki.debian.org/ReleaseGoals/LAFileRemoval for details and how to
fix it)
I: xbae source: binary-control-field-duplicates-source field "section" in package libxbae4

Feel free to ping me once you have addressed these for a quick sponsorship.

Thanks a lot,
Michael