Re: RFS: git-sh (retry)

Hi,

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "git-sh".
>
> * Package name    : git-sh
>   Version         : 1.1-1
>   Upstream Author : Ryan Tomayko (http://tomayko.com/)
> * URL             : https://github.com/rtomayko/git-sh/
> * License         : GPL2
>   Section         : vcs
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> git-sh     - a git shell

[...]

I've reviewed, built, and uploaded your package. Nevertheless it would be nice
if the following could be addressed in future versions:

- lintian W: git-sh: description-synopsis-starts-with-article
- The description isn't really helpful when it comes to understanding git-sh's
  features. Maybe shorten it a bit and add an example, such as the checkout
  example in README?

Best regards,
Michael