Re: RFS: unix-privesc-check

Hi Michael,

Four months later ...

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "unix-privesc-check".
>
> * Package name    : unix-privesc-check
>   Version         : 1.4-1
> * URL             : http://pentestmonkey.net/tools/unix-privesc-check
> * License         : GPL-2
>   Section         : utils

[...]

I'd be willing to upload, but there are a few things I'd like to see
clarified/resolved first:

- Versioning: above, you claim it's version 1.4-1, then your package on
  mentors.d.n has 0~r25 and the script itself says "1.6". I'm confused...
- What about the license? Has upstream meanwhile removed the legal-use-only
  restriction?
- The package ships unix-privesc-check.1 via a patch. This seems unintentional.
- A watch file would be desirable. But that requires cleaning up the version
  mess :-)

Best regards,
Michael