RFS: acsccid (Updated)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "acsccid". Actually, I posted the request about 1 month ago and I did not receive any response here.

The package had been updated and fix the following problems:
1. The project is hosted in sourceforge now and watch file is updated.
2. Remove dh_makeshlibs from rules file.
3. Fix non-redistributable reference manual problem.

* Package name    : acsccid
  Version         : 1.0.2-1
  Upstream Author : Advanced Card Systems Ltd.
* URL             :
http://acsccid.sourceforge.net/
* License         : LGPL-2.1
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libacsccid - PC/SC driver for ACS USB CCID smart card readers

The upload would fix these bugs: 627038

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
This package contains the official PC/SC driver for ACS USB CCID smart card readers. Compared with libccid, it supports many latest readers from ACS. Users of these readers are required to install this driver.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/acsccid/acsccid_1.0.2-1.dsc

This is my first package and I would be glad if someone reviewed and uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards
Godfrey Chung