Announcing 5 Free Web Security Guides

Title: Application Security | Veracode

Veracode

Hello,

My name's Lesley and I work for a Web applications security company called Veracode. Since your site regularly publishes information in the security space, I wanted to reach out and see if you'd be open to adding our new "Free Security Threat Guides" to your site, be it in a helpful resources section, your blog roll or even as a mention in an upcoming article.

Our five security vulnerability guides are packed with information yet easy to understand, and are useful for audiences ranging from IT executives to consumer-level cell phone users. A typical guide:

  • Educates readers on threats like cross-site request forgery, SQL injections, mobile code security issues
  • Gives easy-to-follow steps, guidelines and helpful "cheat sheets" for preventing attacks
  • Provides further free resources to learn more about security risk management

You can find links to our five free guides below:

We'd love it if you'd take a look at the guides whenever you get a chance. If you like them and think visitors to your website will find them useful, it would be awesome if you shared them with your audience via a link or a mention in an article.

Thanks for your time and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Lesley Michaels
Veracode

Veracode, Inc. 4 Van de Graaff Drive, Burlington, MA 01803. +1 781.425.6040 info@veracode.com

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe