Re: acsccid

Dear Mentors

From now on, the project will be hosted on the following URL:
http://acsccid.sourceforge.net/

Thank you Thomas to remind me to remove dh_makeshlibs.

I have updated the package on mentors.debian.net. I would be glad if someone reviewed and uploaded this package for me.

Regards

Godfrey

-----Original Message----- From: Godfrey Chung
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 6:11 PM
To: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: RFS: acsccid

Dear Mentors

The driver supports the following readers from ACS:

ACR38U-CCID
ACR3801
ACR83U
ACR85 PINPad Reader
ACR88U
ACR100-CCID
ACR100 ICC Reader
ACR101 ICC Reader
ACR102 ICC Reader
ACR122U
ACR122T
ACR122U-SAM
ACR1222 Dual Reader
ACR1222 1SAM Dual Reader
ACR1222L 3S CL Reader
ACR125 nPA plus
ACR128U
ACR1281 CL Reader (qPBOC)
ACR1281 Dual Reader (qPBOC)
ACR1281 PICC Reader (BSI)
ACR1281 Dual Reader (BSI)
APG8201

Users of these readers is looking for this driver package and I would like
it to be included in Debian. Actually, this is my first package. I would be