Re: Re: Specifying %{variable} in control file for use in post inst?

Hi,

I have a compiled kernel module for the specific kernel version and I want to create a deb package for it. I want to run "depmod -aeF /boot/System.map-$kvers $kvers" in postinst script. How can I define kvers in control file and access it in postinst script? I am using cons to compile the kernel module and I can't use make, as my source tree don't have any make files.

Thanks,
Amit Raj Gupta