Re: RFS: brainparty

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 1:17 AM, Johannes Storm <jo-master@gmx.de> wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "brainparty".
>  Section         : contrib/x11

That should be contrib/games.

Why is it in contrib? Seems like you are the author so you could make
everything freely licensed. None of the dependencies look non-free
either.

> brainparty - Brain Party is a fun, free puzzle game
> brainparty-data - Brain Party is a fun, free puzzle game (data files)

Since this is a game, you might want to join the Debian games team,
find sponsorship and help us maintain other games:

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Team

We are having another meeting soon:

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Meetings/2011-06-XX

--