Re: How to close open security issues

Nikolaus Rath wrote:

> Hello,
>
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/f/fuse.html reports 4 open security
> issues. I prepared an upload that fixes them, but how do I tell the
> package tracking system that they are fixed? There seem to be no
> associated debian BTS numbers.

I've added fixed version info to the debian security tracker [0].  You
will need to fix these issues in squeeze and lenny (via security
announcement or proposed-update) if you to eliminate that message from
your package page.  Follow [1] to send a ticket with the proposed fix
to the security team and they'll tell you what to do from there.

Best wishes,
Mike

[0] http://security-tracker.debian.org
[1] http://wiki.debian.org/rt.debian.org#Security_Team