Re: RFS: manaplus

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 1:22 AM, andrei karas <akaras@inbox.ru> wrote:

>   Section         : games

You might want to join the Debian games team and help out with other games too:

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Team

Jump on our IRC channel and we will walk you through the process.

We are also having another meeting soon, I would encourage you to come.

> manaplus   - Extended client for The Mana World and similar servers

We already have two versions of The Mana World in Debian (tmw and
mana), is there any reason you couldn't just merge manaplus into one
of them? CCing the maintainer of tmw and mana, perhaps he can shed
some light onto the situation. I wonder why there needs to be two
versions of the same game.

--
bye,
pabs