Shared library incompatibilty and versioned build-dependencies

Hi,

I'm trying to create a new package of The Unarchiver.  When I build it
in unstable, it generates the following warning and the resulting
executables hang when run:

 /usr/bin/ld: warning: libobjc.so.2, needed by /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.6.1/../../../../lib/libgnustep-base.so, may conflict with libobjc.so.3

If I build the package in testing, it links only against libobjc.so.2
and the executables run successfully.  I shouldn't upload such a
package to the archive though, right?

I think that this will be fixed by rebuilding gnustep-base against
libobjc.so.3.  Should I add a versioned dependency against the fixed
version of libgnustep-base-dev to ensure that the autobuilders use the
right version?

--
Matt Kraai
https://ftbfs.org/kraai