Re: RFS: piwigo (updated package)

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 06:43:43PM +0200, Nicolas wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.2.1-1
> of my package "piwigo".

I think you forgot to merge the changelog from 2.1.2-3 back
into the master branch. The french po is there but maybe double
check that it's the correct version because there are changes compared
to the one in 2.1.2-3

And here you can enter a blank line:
+piwigo (2.2.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
+  * New upstream release

S-V got updated to 3.9.2 but isn't mentioned in the changelog. When you
add it, please also note if you had make changes for this more or not.

IMHO the debian/changelog should also mention that you added an entry
to Debian.NEWS

The source format conversion and subsequent changes to debian/rules is
completly missing in debian/changelog.

Such an amount of missing documentation makes me relatively uncomfortable
and doesn't motivate me to invest more time to test the binary package at all.

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.