RFS: ketchup (updated package, adopting, 3rd try)
I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.9.8+hg5533f6de130c-3
of the orphaned package "ketchup" which I want to adopt.
It builds these binary packages:
ketchup - update utility for linux-kernel sources
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 379121, 407512, 487277, 568572, 615371, 616854
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/ketchup
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/ketchup/ketchup_0.9.8+hg5533f6de130c-3.dsc
An excerpt from debian/changelog:
* Adopt the package (Closes: #568572) - Thanks for your work Baruch Even!
* Convert package to the 3.0 (quilt) source format.
* Minimize dh rules and use dh_python2 instead of python-central.
- Use Homepage field. (Closes: #615371)
- Add Vcs-* fields.
* Add several patches to debian/patches/*:
- Fix url to -rt tree (Closes: #487277)
- Consider kernel_url override in all pre-defined trees. (Closes: #407512)
- Check if the right gpg key is available before starting downloads.
- Stop if wget is terminated by a signal.
- Add support for longterm kernel versions.
- New 2.6-lt tree which chooses only updates that belong to the local used
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. As I am DM, adding
DM-Upload-Allowed to debian/control would be possible.
Johann Felix Soden