Re: RFS: mp3splt-gtk (updated package)

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 08:11:48PM +0200, Gunter Königsmann wrote:

Hi,

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.6.1-1
> of my package "mp3splt-gtk" along as the companion packages "mp3splt"
> and "libmp3splt".

Uh that's not very nice, this is a hidden NMU against all standards.
Did you try to contact the current maintainer?

Please read
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.html#nmu

Beside that I would prefer if you would document in a changelog whay
you changed in debian/control.
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/best-pkging-practices.html#bpp-debian-changelog

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.