RFS: out-of-order (2nd try)
I am still looking for a sponsor for my package "out-of-order".
* Package name : out-of-order
Version : 1.0-1
Upstream Author : Tim Furnish<email@example.com>
* URL : http://outoforder.adventuredevelopers.com
* License : Freeware with permission to redistribute
Section : non-free/games
It builds these binary packages:
out-of-order - comedy science fiction adventure game
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 615984
My motivation for maintaining this package is:
It's a great game and I packaged the SLUDGE engine,
which runs the game, anyway.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/o/out-of-order
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- pkg-games git browser:http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-games/out-of-order.git
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.