Re: RFS: b43-fwcutter (updated package)

Am 06.05.2011 17:05, schrieb Fabrizio Regalli:
Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1:014-3
of my package "b43-fwcutter".

It builds these binary packages:

b43-fwcutter - Utility for extracting Broadcom 43xx firmware
firmware-b43-installer - Installer package for firmware for the b43 driver
firmware-b43-lpphy-installer - Installer package for firmware for the b43 driver (LP-PHY version
firmware-b43legacy-installer - Installer package for firmware for the b43legacy driver

The upload would fix these bugs: 625876

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/b/b43-fwcutter/b43-fwcutter_014-3.dsc

I will care about the package. The next time you may direct mail me ;-)