Debian Packaging Tutorial

I’ve been working on a Debian packaging tutorial. It is composed of
about 60 slides providing a throughout overview of Debian packaging.

It now reached the point where I consider it ready for use, and I am
looking forward to reviews and comments.
The document is split into 4 different PDFs:
* the tutorial itself:
* a practical session about modifying the ‘grep’ package:
* a practical session about packaging the ‘gnujump’ game from scratch:
* a practical session about packaging a Java library:

And of course, it can be found on git.debian.org:
git clone git://git.debian.org/~lucas/packaging-tutorial.git

Comments very much welcomed!

- Lucas