RFS: peak-linux-driver

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "peak-linux-driver".

* Package name    : peak-linux-driver
  Version         : 7.2-1
  Upstream Author :     Klaus Hitschler <klaus.hitschler@gmx.de>
       Edouard Tisserant <edouard.tisserant@lolitech.fr>
       Laurent Bessard <laurent.bessard@lolitech.fr>
* URL             : http://www.peak-
system.com/fileadmin/media/linux/index.htm#download
* License         : GPL-2
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
peak-linux-driver-source - Source for the peak-linux-driver kernel modules
peak-linux-driver-utils - PEAK-System CAN utils

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
Get CAN automotive networking working in Debian out-of-the-box.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/peak-linux-driver/peak-
linux-driver_7.2-1.dsc

The upload would fix this RFP bugs: #486470

Please CC me, as I am not subscribed to the list.

Kind regards
 Markus Becker