Re: RFS: ardentryst

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 6:18 AM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 8:05 PM, Michael Tautschnig <mt@debian.org> wrote:

> To the best of my knowledge there hasn't been much response to your request on
> this list. Have you considered contacting and working with the Debian Games
> team? They might be of much more help in this particular case.

ana already uploaded ardentryst (very nice game too, if short).

Vincent has already joined the games team, packaging naev, I imagine
he will move ardentryst to the team too.

I didn't know about the games team when I first sent out this RFS back in January. Anyways, yes, I intend to move ardentryst to the games team, and I've already uploaded a copy of my packaging to the pkg-games svn repository. Thanks for taking the time to inquire about my package (and many others as well), Michael!

- Vincent