Override paths for the very latest lintian.

Dear all,

I notice to my surprise that lintian_2.5.0~rc2 has changed
the paths used in contructing warnings or errors when reporting
on init scripts.

Previously I could write an override using

    /etc/init.d/downtimed

but presently the initial slash has been removed:

     etc/init.d/downtimed

This potentially could make fairly many override instances
inapplicable for present day packaging, so I hope to hear
an initiated voice here, stating that the new behaviour is
intended. I am not able to get the altered behaviour verified
in the changelog of lintian, so I send this message instead.

Best regards,
  Mats Erik Andersson