I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ipt-netflow".
* Package name : ipt-netflow
Version : 1.7.1-1
Upstream Author : ABC <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://ipt-netflow.sf.net/
* License : GPL
Section : net
It builds these binary packages:
ipt-netflow - netfilter target which sends traffic statistics via NetFlow
ipt-netflow-dkms - netfilter target which sends traffic statistics via NetFlow (dkms source)
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 620511
My motivation for maintaining this package is: It's the fastest Netflow probe for Linux I've found.
I am using it in a small office ISP to get statistics about traffic flow. On the other hand I'm using
Debian. So I have though that it would be great if this software will become part of Debian.
I have been already maintaining ipt-netflow package for Ubuntu for some time . I have in touch with
upstream and author don't have any objections for inclusion it's software into Debian . I have also
made some patches for this software which was accepted by upstream [3,4,5].
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/ipt-netflow
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/ipt-netflow/ipt-netflow_1.7.1-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.