Re: docs are generated on all build machines

Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> writes:

>   It says that I am building the doc package on all buildd machine,
> while I should not. I do not understand how i can achieve a portable
> solution.

The bug report tells you what needs to be done: specify the build
targets correctly.

> How do i detect that I am on a buildd machine and I should not rebuild
> the doc package ?

That's not what is being requested; rather, your package should specify
that it doesn't need to be built on all architectures (and hence not on
all the buildd architectures).

--
 \         “What is it that makes a complete stranger dive into an icy |
  `\   river to save a solid gold baby? Maybe we'll never know.” —Jack |