upstream source also includes a .pdf without source

I assume this is a problem for the debian distribution? I will try to get
upstream to release the source. I know that fedora and perhaps opensuse can
live with unsourced pdfs
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines#No_inclusion_of_pre-
built_binaries_or_libraries
> Content binaries (such as .pdf, .png, .ps files) are not required to be
> rebuilt from the source code.
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_guidelines#No_inclusion_of_pre-
built_binaries_or_libraries
(BTW, notice how these two guidelines documents appear to be copied from each
other?)

But I assume debian being more strict, would require that the source to pdfs
be included?

Thank You

--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott@BlackPatchPanel.com               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J